Data Quik is a multipurpose Database Copy Utility. The Database File Copier will Copy data from selected fields and records between DBase, Paradox, Access, and Excel Files. There are Database File Utilities such as Create, Design, Browse, Delete, Copy, Save and Send over the Internet.
• Copy Records from one Database Table to another selecting and mapping fields.
• Compatible with DBase, Paradox, Access, and Excel Files.
• Automatic or Manual Field Mappings between Tables.
• Quick and Easy Database File Browsing before and after Copy.
• Select Records to copy using SQL prompt window.
• Save Database Files with a new name and/or folder location.
• Send and Receive Database Files with Indexes or Documents over the Internet by E-Mail using Windows MAPI components.
• Create, Edit, Browse, Query, Find, and Print functions for Database files supported with this software.
• Additional features as Copy File Formats between DBase, Paradox, Access, and Excel Files with or without Table Data.
• Delete Database Files, Tables and Indexes to the Recycle Bin.
• Find Document, Database, and Spread Sheet Files using the Disk Explorer Window.
• Add Document, Database, and Spread Sheet Files to a File Organizer that can hold file locations over a local network for quick access.
• Design, Create or Change DBase, Access, Excel or Paradox File Structures with Indexes preserving Table Data.
• Great Viewer and Edit Database File Table Data using Table Indexes or Query.
• Convert between DBase, Paradox, Access, Excel and Text Files.
• Print Database Table Data sorted by Index and Print Documents.
• Keep Frequently used Files in File Organizer for Quick Access and tracking changes.